mattylmbr
Private
Rep
Drives: F80 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by quad_drive View Post
Finally, it's here...
Thankfully, I didn't wait for it.

The 50e with the new MSRP and no Tax Credit is almost $15-$20k more expensive than my 23.
TBH. It did make some solid improvements to the drivetrain and battery. It would be everything I wished for on the 45e.

Look wise, It's just little different, not necessary improved in my opinion. I am not sure I like the new headlights and taillights. I don't like the new front DRL pattern, I prefer the previous Laser light DRL better. I think the taillights will be better if they had changed the tailgate cutout to fit the new light pattern, instead of the flat black parts. iDrive 8 is another topic all together.

Those new prices is hard to look at, especially with Tesla model Y dropping to the mid $50s. I am guessing lots of folks are cross shopping both. I totally did.
Couldn’t agree more with you - picked up a 23 M50i a few weeks ago and happy I didn’t wait. Not a huge fan of the new front end and too far on the interior to the electronics side for me. Still a gorgeous vehicle - glad I went the direction I did.
Appreciate 1
chrisk03153.00