Jvciuccio
Rep
Drives: 2015 650i XDrive Grand Coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by FastF30 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by X519 View Post
Consumer Reports loved the 2018 Q7
I took a hard look at that Q7... way to long...it's too big for me... looks way too generic.. The X5 fit's my taste... but my wife is stuck on MB's... and I'm sure it will be less than the X5 for a lease and that will only further my wife's decision... but we'll see...

I'm a car guy... my F30 is at the dealer right now for an oil change and I miss it way more than ever thought I would... I have been driving an X5 for the past 2 weeks... I know they won't ride the same but the new G05 will still try to be a sedan... in other words.. I find the current X5 a sporty ride for around town... but on highway trips I'm leaning toward my current SUV (Santa fe) ... both wife and I said the X5 was too sensitive and caused a lot of corrections on the highway .. the Santa fe felt more stable and planted like it was on rails... so I will be definitely be checking them all out... even the Genesis brand.... now my F30 on the highway I absolutely love... just feels solid no matter how fast you go...
Trade in your run flat tires for non run flat Continentals, you'll think it's a new car!!! I promise it's worth the cost to eliminate all the harshness over road seams or sewer lids.
Appreciate 0