07-09-2014, 10:04 AM   #12
soooma
///MD
United_States
Rep
Drives: M5 F90

Quote:
Originally Posted by M6-Coupe View Post
Soooma thanks! I think yours and Vic's and Dave's review are more objective than others since you guys have (had) M5/M6 to compare, however as you said, yours has different perspectives!
I know you didn't have chance to push it to limit since you were not allowed to rev it, but did you feel "traction issue" ?

I have not driven this car yet but I feel due to less power and torque (however less weight) it must have better traction than M5/M6...
BTW I had my car software updated last week and since I have about 10K mile on clock and rear tires are less than %50, it has better traction now specially in MDM. with DSC OFF, I have full control on take off but still spinning...
I felt car wasn't that strong to spin tire that easily or annoyingly as M5 but again I didn't get the chance to hammer it but I was revving short of 6k like almost touching 6 more than once but rememebr there most people said M3/M4 shines! Like the car so much and proud of M division achievement and still will be in 50k range as a used car in a year!! What a sweet deal!! Usually you have to go 100k to get these amenities and power and brand ... Great deal but probably not now -

Last edited by soooma; 07-10-2014 at 09:17 PM..
Appreciate 0