Rep
Drives: E46M3, G05X5

Garage List
2019 X5  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by thereef510 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by MystroX5 View Post
Yes. Its as opulent as it sounds. More impressive is when the passenger side of the armrest is set at a different temp than the drivers side. It gives a new definition of being coddled. All those other pedestrian luxury cars out there with only a single heated armrest. Savages.

Next time you want to impress a passenger in the winter.... Activate their massage seat via voice control and then ask how warm would they like their arm rest to be. At that point you will look like you are sitting in the Master of the Universe seat.
have you figured out how to turn on the heated seats in the rear using voice control? I went into the menu for climate controls and even there, there isnt an option for rear seat heating controls. I hate it when people get in the back and I can turn on their A/C and none of them realize the rear seats are heated and I never can remember which button it is (since I never sit in the back). wtf did we pay for all these features if these people never get to use it??
You can code rear seat heating to come on automatically below a set temperature. https://www.bimmerpost.com/forums/sh...php?p=25608402