View Single Post
      10-16-2021, 01:52 PM   #33
10101X5
Captain
Rep
Drives: 10101X101

Quote:
Originally Posted by FCX5 View Post
Yes, is hype and some just improve the experience. To me personally, the audio experience is important. It's like some people are fine watching a movie on a 77 inch OLED with the built in speakers and others are not. In the end, a car is an experience and experiences effect multiple senses…some would spend $2K on an individual paint, some on audio etc.

FWIW, even if you get the B&W OEM speakers, you won't get it back in resale value. So you are still doing it for the experience more so than the value…

My 2 cents worth.
I'm not too crazy about audio but I do have decent systems and home theater at home. For me, I'd rather wait for a movie to be out and enjoy in my clean room with friends/family. Not young anymore Back to the speakers... With Bav, you can take them out and sell once it's time. So the experience is even less.
Quote:
Originally Posted by therangerangler View Post
I had bavsounds in my '22 g05. Honestly I felt that I missed having some tweeters in the rear, even though I was sitting in the front. I also found myself turning the treble all the way up. I felt like some music sounded great, but something was missing in others.
That's very interesting. I did by steps so I got the center in first. Once it was in, I had to turn treble all the way down to please the ears. I had all the way up on the HiFi. Looking at the sizes of the filters, one would expect some significant difference but I didn't expect this much. But when everything was swapped out, I no longer feel this way. I can turn it up to 75% no problem. Somehow the excess treble just disappeared.
Attached Images

Appreciate 2