View Single Post
      03-04-2020, 07:45 PM   #1551
floridaman100
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2020 BMW X5 xDrive40I

Quote:
Originally Posted by floridaman100 View Post
I have learned that I am eligible for the other $2000 rebate from BMW and I asked the dealer about it. They said they are all in and are keeping the rebate. In other words they inflated the $7920 discount to include the rebate but when you take this out the discount is actually 8%. They will not budge and got pretty rude about it. Thinking about walking from this deal. I keep reading that other members are getting up to 12% off plus rebates. What do you guys think?
My X5 arrived today however I think I am going to get the same build from a different dealer. Current deal is 68862 out the door. I can save an additional $1400 on the out the door price. The current dealer told me a couple of weeks ago they absolutely would not go any lower and were so rude about it. I have left no deposit so I can walk. I could go into dealer and show them the deal that is being offered by other dealer but if they say no then no chance that other dealer would be able to obtain that X5 and I would have to order it again and that is fine with me. The other option is I could just tell the current dealer that something came up and I can't get the car. Maybe they would come back with a better offer or maybe not. The competing dealer is giving me a 12.2% discount plus $2K for USAA and their dealer fees are less. Can't decide what to do.

Last edited by floridaman100; 03-04-2020 at 08:03 PM.. Reason: text
Appreciate 0