is_niice
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: Everything

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aboudin View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by timmahh View Post
I think you need to be honest with yourself and realize no one will pay that much money for a lease transfer. They're better off just getting their own lease. Plus, am I wrong or don't most people offer the potential "buyer" a cash incentive to take it off their hands?
I understand the down payment is high and not for everyone but if you factor that into the monthly payment this equates to a 0DAS 697 +tax . Given the current market this is pretty competitive with most deals and even broker deals being offered. Car has 5000 miles with 34.5 months remaining on term. Essentially the deal as is compares to signing a loaner at 17+% off. Solid deal overall and given the lack of inventory and dealers holding back this valuation is fair. Sure if you were to look at the down payment alone its high. But if you are looking at the total cost of lease ( 527 x 34months + $5800) then your total lease cost is 23,718.
Down payment scares some, and yes not favourable for others which is understandable but overall lease term cost is aggressive.

And BUYER pays transfer fee.

We know that your payment is lowish (also obvious it's a demo) but it's common sense to take a higher payment rather than put more down on a lease. (Unless you're not creditworthy)

Couple that with the fact that the allowance is UNDER 10k a year. I think anyone who went to a dealership with a 5k drive off could probably get this deal and save the transfer fee at that. Just need to ask for a demo.
Appreciate 0