View Single Post
      01-30-2020, 05:38 AM   #13
Jamal82
Private
Rep
Drives: Coming BMW X5 M

Quote:
Originally Posted by rajindergill View Post
Having driven a G05 and I currently own an F85, with a full blown M you are getting more than just an engine with 100 hp more. The brakes and suspension alone are very different and much more powerful. There is an element of brute force in the M that you don't get in the regular car, but it can still be refined. I found when I first had the M that I could see the suspension was much stiffer but after a short while you get used to it.

Do I like the refinement and comfort of the regular car - yes. But does the Brute Force of the M outweigh the comfort factor - YES!!!

Go for the F95, you won't regret it - its a very different beast. Just a shame the dashboard is the same as every other BMW now.
totally agree - M performance and real M cars are totally different cars, it is not only about the horsepower and every car enthusiast knows that...
Happy for every M Performance owner, but come on guys, please do not come with the arguments "I will chip my car and then it is as fast as or even faster than the real M". with such arguments you show everyone that you do not know anything about cars....enjoy your car and be happy, M Performance are great but still not Ms
cheers
Appreciate 0