Turkish Pickle
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: '21 330i xDrive

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rmtt View Post
I've got an old magazine with the picture of the mustang on it.

You open it up....it says "introducing the all new Mustang". The magazine was bought because since I was a small kid, I always collected "Peanuts" memorabilia...."Snoopy". There was a Charles Schultz interview in it.

I had/have 1st edition books, signed artwork, original "cells" from a few of the old animated specials like the Halloween special. I've got toys, watches, ornaments, and even old View Finders.

Most of this in unopened original packaging. I sold about 1/2 my collection when Schultz died.

It almost payed for my daughter's college education!

It's amazing what stuff like that is worth to collectors. Just something I liked as a kid that grew into a hobby.

I even have a 1965 TV guide advertising the first Charlie Brown Christmas Special.
Huh. I always thought you were late 30-early 40. Clearly you're doing better than me in terms of acting younger than your age

Honestly though that's why I bought a bottle of a whiskey that a bar on campus comissioned. I got the 258th out of 300; the bar has been on campus since the 70s so at least 3-4 generations of kids has been there. They moved it (across the street from my apartment so I'm chillin) and this was like their hurrah.

I do want to try the whiskey out - anyone ever had knob creek?
Appreciate 1
Rmtt8222.00