Rep
Drives: M4CX

Garage List
  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by waltg35 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScottMZ3 View Post
Need to remember though, technically no sold customer cars are to be delivered before 11/1 and no retail deliveries before 11/15. So the X5s on stop sale aren’t really “delayed”.

Hopefully they get these cars fixed and to dealers by 11/1 though!! And the lack of communication on BMWs part has to be frustrating to those impacted for sure.
My week 38 X5 has 2 Stop Sale issues and has been at the dealer since Oct. 12th.

Talked to my dealer today and they have no information on how or when the Stop Sale will be lifted. On top of that they said " Don't worry everything will work out. "

I am hoping for a Nov. 1st delivery but right now I'm not so sure it will happen!

Some words from BMW showing progress toward a solution to the Stop Sale issues would be welcome.
Same here! Let's hope it will work or eventually. We are just knowing too much about the details, and I believe most of the people don't really know about the stop sales. It's confidential. When I checked the recall center by typing in my VIN, I saw 0 open recalls. The engine issues also happened to 5 series and 7 series according to my dealer.