Rep
Drives: 2020 X5 M50i

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexxM3 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by FreddyBMW View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by LexxM3 View Post
Bimmercode makes a backup of the ECU before coding it. Assuming you've done all your coding on the same smartphone and never uninstalled the app, your backups are still there. Go to every ECU and restore the very first/oldest backup.
Thanks. I actually forgot to mention that I did a few with the norm app and then did others (from another device) through the TestFlight App.

What do you think, restoring each one at a time would work? I just don't want to Brick the car. LOL.
iPhone, I guess from the TestFlight reference? When I went back and forth between TestFlight and App Store versions, I explicitly grabbed a copy of all backups from the Bimmercode folder in Files so that I would retain all the backups. Any chance you did that? If not, while you won't brick the car regardless, you might have lost your very first set of backups and will only be able to go back to something more recent. In that case, you'll need to manually change back parameters, although there are parameters in Bimmercode that can only be restored by a backups restore, not manually.
Wouldn't the easiest way would be to use Esys and code each ECU like if you VO coded some features. If you don't change the FA file then when you code the ECUs shouldn't it restore it all to default values?
Appreciate 0