Rep
Drives: E46M3, G05X5

Garage List
2019 X5  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by FreddyBMW View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by LexxM3 View Post
iPhone, I guess from the TestFlight reference? When I went back and forth between TestFlight and App Store versions, I explicitly grabbed a copy of all backups from the Bimmercode folder in Files so that I would retain all the backups. Any chance you did that? If not, while you won't brick the car regardless, you might have lost your very first set of backups and will only be able to go back to something more recent. In that case, you'll need to manually change back parameters, although there are parameters in Bimmercode that can only be restored by a backups restore, not manually.
Thanks again. Sorry my explanation was not clear...

Here is the scenario...

I did number of "A" changes using the iPhone and the Store App version. It did make a backup at that time in the iPhone.

Then I did number of "B" changes using an iPAD and the TestFlight version. It did make a back up at that time in the iPAD.

"A" changes were made before "B" changes. So, now if I connect my iPhone, will it recognize and allow me to restore the A changes back to default? Or should I do things in a particular order?

I do have the backups but the problem is Store version and TestFlight version usage and two different devices being used.

Thanks again.
The ECU backups are compatible across all modern versions. Go back to the device with the oldest backups and use that - set "A" on the iPhone.