View Single Post
      12-14-2019, 05:13 AM   #31
shoei
Banned
Rep
Drives: MW Vespa w/pink racing stripes

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbal View Post
Yeah I get it. It’s just surprising that for a marginal increase in performance over the f85 they weren’t able to improve the mpg with better technology (5 years later). I believe that had previously been the trend, particularly going from f15 to f85. It’s not about the gas $. It’s about more frequent fill ups (even a smaller tank I believe), and not feeling quite so bad about planet shi**ing.
I don't think I have ever seen anyone desire or own a high performance vehicle and complain about and make multiple posts about mpg... It's legitimately the last thing anyone purchasing a vehicle like this should be looking at... I don't know what the mpg is for my current car and come to think of it, I don't know the mpg for any of my previous cars... I do know I'm getting 9-10mpg currently and the few extra trips to the gas station is a minuscule price to pay for what I'm getting to enjoy...

As for the "planet" that's an issue in itself... It's most likely too late to reverse anything and all we can do is prolong, but it's "don't care about ass shitting on the planet" that got us in this situation in the first place... Fully aware of my own carbon footprint and do what I can to offset my cause...

So in an nutshell, you don't care about the planet but you do care about having to make an extra trip to the gas station, lol... Go figure...
Appreciate 1