View Single Post
      02-24-2020, 10:24 PM   #48
NewM3driver
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2017 M3 ZCP

If you are retired and have that kind of time, Definitely consider that trip out West. We took my brother, sister in law and their two kids and my sister and brother in law and their two kids with us for a true family excursion. The youngest child was 10, the oldest a junior in college.

I should say my sisters family are true Disney fanatics, lol. They have stayed in the Castle, they stay in the suite at the Floridian that all the celebs stay at... they have more DVC points than ANYONE needs. My nieces were PISSED I was dragging them to Cali rather than Disney Florida.

The kids had the time of their lives, on that itinerary I posted earlier in this thread.

I'm far from retired but my brother and I own two businesses that allow us a lot of time away from work. Quality time with the kids is SO important. Life does not come with a guarantee.

I like your X5. It looks great. I am surprised even with multiple vehicles that one does not see more miles in a year.

We've had a couple X5's. They are great vehicles. My "SAV" sports activity vehicle is a 4 door Ram 1500 with the Hemi. It is a very nice vehicle set up for towing, skiing and any other excursion we may need it for. My personal everyday used to be the 5 series. The last three have been M3's. As the new M is not out yet, I have an M340 on the boat as we speak. I was very impressed with a weekend long test drive. BMW did a great job with that particular car.

I like the air-cooled Porsches and just find them much more fun to own and drive than the newer cars. I have a near concours quality 993 (19,000 miles) and just picked up a higher milage 964 that my indy is going to turn into a pseudo outlaw Porsche.

I'm going to try to get you a photo uploaded in just a moment. I like the different type thread.
Appreciate 0