Rep
Drives: ‘20 X5/M50i (ordered); &

Garage List
2014 BMW / 650  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MystroX5 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by RVAGuy View Post
MystroX5, I know you complain about the DC roads during your periodic trips to Florida, so I paid attention to the road quality during our just completed visit. I'm assuming you use the Maryland side of the beltway/495. I suggest you try the Virginia side on your next visit. The road quality is excellent, there is no toll and your wife will have an opportunity to spend a few hours shipping at Tysons Corner, a win-win-win.
Will do. Thanks for the tip. It use to be Richmond was a bit tough as well but they have since finished their road constructions and we went around it almost not even noticing. It was beautiful.

Any Floridians want to give me a tip to get from Daytona(i95) to the Disney Properties without going on i4 North Orlando??? That stretch is only the toughest. Jacksonville and Daytona are beautiful.
Regarding Richmond, there are two highway options going north/south: stay on 95 running through Richmond or use 295 which skirts just east of the airport. Coming south just past Kings Dominion you'll see signs advising of the option and travel time for each. Neither has a toll. I prefer 295 as less turns, less trucks and wider lanes.
South of a Richmond it's a racetrack.
Appreciate 0