View Single Post
      07-10-2015, 04:42 PM   #58
wrickem
Big Beaver Smile
Rep
Drives: What he wants to

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broken_Gearbox
Kind of a similar situation. Only one route into work and a guy in a VW Golf GTi does exactly the same. Cut off and slow down. It was really getting to me at one point and we started playing cat and mouse. I would embarrass him by cutting him back but that only made matters worse. As for confrontation? I thought well if he can drive like a duchebag then do I really want to try and make him see sense? He drives like he has a screw loose. What the heaven I even tried mindfulness meditation and it has worked for a while. Deep breathing and letting go. Google it. These days I try to have a bit of compassion. What must be going on his life and his mind for him to be so careless? I don't know... I feel that when I let him go I feel better for it and in control. In control because I have not let him get to me. One day he may upset someone who won't be forgiving. If you could take a longer route one day then try it. Might work out more peaceful. Keep cool. Turn up the music and watch the idiots be idiots. It can be entertaining at times too if you struggle to feel sorry for them. I don't know if any of this helps...
Actually, after creating this thread and seeing both the funny and the helpful comments, I'm ready to move on from my hatred of her. I've found my zen and am ready to shrug her off. If I can't though, I'll just imagine myself sneaking to her house at night and slipping that "boot" on her tire.