United_States
Rep
Drives: 2024 X7 M60i

Quote:
Originally Posted by thereef510 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by ElectroGeek View Post
yes it dose. worth every penny once you get HiFi files on a USB

I'm an audiophile through and through. All of my music I bought were on CDs that I converted and catalogued into ALAC (Apple lossless) and stuck in my phone. I hate listening to the radio because it sounds so bad. I cannot wait for the B&W system in our car to be built, thank you!

I also think it looks badass for the B&W logo to light up like that.
I'm so excited for you, you're going to love it!

I'm not an audiophile by any means. I listen to most of my music through CarPlay. It's at its highest quality but even that pales to the format you'll be using. We have an M340i with the HK system and then an X5 with the B&W system. The X5 is my daily driver. The HK system is very nice but woah is there ever a difference hopping in my X5 after the M340i. Not that the HK is bad - and I realize the acoustics are probably different between the two cars - but there's a noticeable difference to me. I spent some time playing around with the sound settings and getting them tuned and dialed in where I like them. I have mine set to the On Stage 3D option with the 3D effect on max. If I had to pick a single word to describe the system it would be immersive. Really, really immersive. I feel like I'm sitting in the middle of the music. The clarity and the detail of the sound is just unreal. I promise you, you'll be very pleased.

I also really enjoy the ambiance at night with the lit speakers. I wouldn't hesitate to order the system again.
Attached Images

Appreciate 2
thereef5101164.00
Cooltones241.00