thereef510
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: '16 X5 35i, '20 X5 40i

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcsa View Post
Thank your for sharing your experience.

I have placed order for M50d with B&W few weeks ago and ever since I wasn't sure if it was worth extra $€. Now, I cannot wait to hear it person

Enjoy it!
we are big audiophiles: I have a couple of really good stereo systems at home and they play so well in our family room etc. whenever someone has a rough or good day, we play music at home and it just transforms you to another place.

I've had 'upgraded' stereos in a lot of different cars. OEM upgrades and aftermarket upgrades. Nothing so far has come close to the B&W system and I don't feel like that statement is an overexaggeration. I've seen some competent youtube reviewers who did tests and all agree it's one of the best they've ever heard. Even though I listened yesterday for hours, I'm still just sitting here counting down the minutes till I can go home and listen to it again.

This is the closest thing i've seen to replicating that feeling of spaciousness inside of a car cabin. you wont feel like you're sitting in a car, but in a very large room with good acoustics- the soundstage is truly incredible. It's THAT good (at least in the front seats, never sat in the back and i dont imagine I ever will). because our drive was 6 hours, I really got to listen to it and threw all types of content at it. Combined with the acoustic glass, we're very very very happy with our decision. You're gonna love it; i'm jealous for you to get your first listen when you get it and have your mind blown lol
Appreciate 2
mcsa65.00