View Single Post
      12-23-2019, 07:55 AM   #114
MystroX5
Major General
Rep
Drives: 2020 X7 M50i/ 911

Quote:
Originally Posted by 130FeetDeep View Post
BMWCCA sent me an email back. They are basically saying they do not set the rules for the rebate and note their website says BMWNA can change the rules at any time. I cannot argue what they are saying, but I can state that is no way to treat new or returning CCA members.

I personally will never join BMWCCA again. I followed their rules. I ordered within the time period that they teamed up with BMWNA to offer the rebate. I have paid BMW the deposit for my vehicle. I can't control when BMW can finish and deliver my vehicle, therefore I should get the rebate if I ordered within the eligible period. To change the rules while customers are waiting for delivery is shady and dishonest. If they are comfortable with this they they are as equally culpable as BMWNA.
When and how could BMWNA implement their new rebate policy?? At some point someone isnt getting a rebate. How do you address this line in the sand? It isn’t CCA’s fault as the rebate is a “courtesy“. CCA is a BMW enthusiast club. The club doesn’t want people jumping in and out just for the rebate when they want to buy a new car.

Last edited by MystroX5; 12-23-2019 at 08:01 AM..
Appreciate 1
wrickem2101.00