Originally Posted by pragueX5 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Auricom View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by pragueX5 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by RSnic View Post
Auricom ,

Thanks for your response. I 've viewed the video using VLC and have looked at the other file using a text reader. What I hoping to find is something like the DriveViewer does for DashCams which displays not only video, but also car's speed & location
this driver recorder .... is it a US car spec only?
I can't find anything like this in my EU idrive
It's available for most markets and perhaps EU - I know it's available in UK and included in Parking Assist Plus or Technology Plus packages. It's also available through BMW ConnectedDrive as a subscription if your vehicle is equipped with Parking Assistance Parking (for vehicles prior to MY20 and Drive Recorder was not included)
m car is fully loaded, but nope no connected driver record... I start to believe its definitely something with EU blocking it due to private rights! same thing is that why we dobt get the live 3d view of a parked vehicle......

sad. EU bureaucracy is getting out of hands

note: the UK is not in the EU anymore
No. I understand that the UK isn't in the EU anymore.

Just listing that it was available there and what packages Drive Recorder was listed under so that if you were interested in investigating or verify on your local build site or ordering guide.

Since I'm the USA, I'm not interested in staying up to date on option availability for the EU market, what's excluded or included or what local regulations restricted availability.

Appreciate 0