View Single Post
      05-01-2020, 08:50 AM   #4
randybobandy
Rick James
Rep
Drives: 2020 BMW M340i xDrive

Good stuff...I could see them blaming the pandemic on dragging their ass, when now would be the BEST time for them to work on their software!

I've just accepted the fact that they are full of shit, and don't really care what you or I or anyone else paid for and expected. Part of my decision in purchasing this vehicle was the technology on board. Sadly, these expectations fell short. I love the vehicle and the ride, but BMW leaves much to be desired in their customer service, commitments, communication, and quality. I guess I can get pissed and all, but the BBB approach done in mass may be in everyone's best interest. I'll end up sending another concern to BBB, but this may be it for me with BMW. It's a shame, I love my dealership...they definitely keep me happy with all these "issues".

Let's talk "issues"...on a $70k and up vehicle, I do not want empty promises or some bullshit excuse about "oh it's coming from Germany". Every single thing has become nickel and diming with BMW. Not sure if they are losing touch with their customer base that's stayed loyal. Some of you folks have been there with BMW for 30+ years, and can probably attest to the change in their direction. It's pretty bad when you have neighbors remark about your vehicle constantly being in the shop...actually, it's embarrassing.

Reading your response from Kelsey...it's the same generic crap. If RSUs are coming and have yet to be launched, then why is it listed as an available service? Their logic and explanation is ridiculous. Again, I can't even be pissed at BMW anymore...the mothership is really making it difficult for the dealerships to keep customers updated and informed, since they do not even get release notes or any clear, concise information.

---END OF RANT---
Appreciate 1
gsanto40.00