02-27-2023, 10:41 AM   #122
RayoVac
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2020 X5 M50i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blekp View Post
Any of you guys can point me in the right direction for the circuitboard possibly looking into repairing the iDrive shift control circuit board.

Somehow, my fast ass forgot to disconnect it the battery, and now I get a error P button not functioning.
Thanks
I am not positive, but I think the guys that have blown it up, had to replace the shift module. (which is the bulk of the thing).

Not that it helps you immediately, but I have an OEM assembly (from a M50i) that has been upgraded with the glass start/stop, glass shifter with ambient color changing and glass idrive controller knob... that I am going to sell. This is the one that has a cable you run to the glove box LED and the shifter will change colors with the reset of the Ambient color controls.

I had found an entire OEM assembly from a M50i that I chose to upgrade vs. molesting the original one in my car. I am upgrading to a 2023 (ordered) and am putting my original back in. I ordered the new one with Clarity so I don't need the one I am pulling out. I will put it up in the buy/sell area after I pull it out.
Appreciate 1
Blekp16.00