View Single Post
      08-25-2015, 08:08 PM   #388
KlausPA
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: Blue overpriced POS

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbbbmw View Post
We get it - you think Americans are assholes, for some vague reason. 18 pages into this thread, and you're still whining about those prideful Americans. Are you a native American, or are your observations from a naturalized/foreign viewpoint? Your constant reproach of American pride is a reflection on your personal pride and arrogance, btw.
You are wrong, I don't think American are assholes. I do think Americans are arrogant and ungrateful and lack humility, and something new that is brewing is this new sense of entitlement most people have. I consider America my country since it gave me what my native country couldn't give me. I might come across as arrogant to you but make no mistake, all I'm doing is pointing at the pink elephant in the room, you just don't like it because it makes you uncomfortable. I wish mainstream Americans would put aside their false sense of nationalism and truly care about their country.

The American pride is allowing D.C. to pull down our pants and stick it to us without even feeling it.
Appreciate 1