01-15-2021, 11:12 AM   #5
David70
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 06 Z4M Coupe - 13 Cadillac ATS

Quote:
Originally Posted by jkoral View Post
There was an in-depth review by one of the first users of the service a couple years ago, he definitely enjoyed the frequent switching and has some more details of how the service worked:

https://f30.bimmerpost.com/forums/sh....php?t=1570704
Thanks, it's interesting but would never be for me. From what I understand - A lease of $1099 per month (cheapest tier), upgrade to an M tier for $75 per day, then they can't guarantee a particular car at any particular time.

Since you wouldn't drive at M much when you are paying $1099 per month plus $75 per day, seems like a huge expense for what you are driving most of the time. Also would suck to decide you want an X5 for whatever reason and it isn't available.

EDIT: It did include $1k deductible insurance which helps. Also think at some point you would have been driving a well used car that others scratched/used, then have an issue with never driving the exact model you would have leased (options/color/etc). Person giving the review said he sometimes switched vehicles 3-4x per week, I just don't care enough to bother. If I had a car I liked I would keep it for weeks or months.

Last edited by David70; 01-15-2021 at 11:19 AM..
Appreciate 0