View Single Post
      04-07-2022, 12:46 PM   #8
rebekahb
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2020 X5 M50i

I love how everyone jumped in to help! Makes me happy. To many animals out there are neglected or abused and it makes me ANGRY! I would love to inflict some of the same pain on the assholes that harm animals.

One of the rescue groups in our areas has been dealing with the biggest tragedies lately. A German Shepard was hit by a car. He got lost and the owner found him in a ditch and was going to put him to sleep. The rescue got wind and he had surgery. Guess what, he's doing great! They're asking for donations to help cover the surgery and have an Amazon list which I sent some pill pockets to the foster.

Another puppy had parasites and the owner took him to the vet but he started vomiting blood and his own poop. The owner didn't want to pay and surrendered him. By the time the rescue picked him up he was constantly screaming in pain. They got him in to the emergency vet. Now, that's he under care the owner is saying the rescue stole him and is trying to defame them because she wants him back.

People are crazy and a lot of thought needs to go in to adopting/buying an animal. There are a lot of people who do good, help, and am so thankful that they can do so.
Appreciate 1
Maynard3848.00