11-26-2020, 08:11 AM   #9
speedyman
Banned
Rep
Drives: 2021 X5 M50i, 2016 Z06

Quote:
Originally Posted by MystroX5 View Post
Why??????

It’s a shame you equate luxury in such a sexist way. You seem to be over compensating unnecessarily going out of your way forcing your own value system over and over again on a luxury vehicle forum which is now becoming bizarre.

We understand you are a person of simple taste but you need to stick your head up out of your bunker and realize you in a BMW luxury vehicle forum. No one is taking shots at your value system for not “manning up” the $$$ to go big or go home. That would be juvenile and insulting as not every one might have the means to afford these luxuries.
The G05/G07 forum is filled with very pleasant, helpful, and nonjudgmental members.

This constant shaming others implying they are not “manly enough” because they prefer a fully optioned luxury vehicle on a luxury car forum sounds like some counter culture kid telling his parents how they got it all wrong while living in their basement bitching about their extravagant taste.
Why do my opinions cause you such an obvious degree of anger which is well demonstrated by your need to make personal attacks on my character and preferences. You present yourself as a person who is very much in need of control and have no tolerance for perspectives that differ from your own, an sure sign of insecurity. You attack every post I make here on this subject which is actually pretty strange but once again a sure signal of your need to control. Possibly you see yourself in some position of authority where you have the ability to silence those who you find yourself in disagreement with.
Life is way to short to wrestle with these shortcomings. Lighten up and come to the realization that the rest of the world will never be marching in lockstep with you.
Appreciate 0