10-11-2023, 01:12 PM   #15
GuidoK
#buildnotbought
Rep
Drives: Z4 3.0i ESS TS2+

Quote:
Originally Posted by nZtiZia View Post
nobody should feel butt-hurt if a helpful thread (to

BTW why does the number of posts matter? a thread with 1000 posts doesn’t grant deletion immunity
That depends from who.
A discussion between a lot of people means it's the collective opinion of a lot of people.
Opening a topic doesn't mean you own that topic as a member. From then on it's owned by the forum.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nZtiZia View Post
and yet it’s ok if a moderator deleted that thread even if all your posts were in line with forum rules and contributory? i suspect no difference in your reaction whether deleted by a moderator or the OP
I don't think you understand the concept of moderation.
A moderator is appointed to have that authority. He/she acts on behalf of the owner, or is the owner of the forum.
Their word is final. And they decide if posts are within forum rules when push comes to shove.
Z4 3.0i | ESS TS2+ supercharger | Quaife ATB LSD | Brembo/BMW performance BBK front/rear | Schrick FI cams | Schmiedmann headers+cats | Powerflex/strongflex PU bushings | Vibra-technics engine mounts | H&R anti rollbars | KW V3 coilovers/KW camber plates | Sachs race engineering clutch | tons of custom sh#t
Appreciate 0