View Single Post
      02-19-2013, 05:58 AM   #5
suff
On the hunt for PSI
Australia
Rep
Drives: E90 M3

Thanks guys..... Interestingly I had a call with the missus this afternoon at which point I promised that there would be no modifications to this one, immediately after I was building out the shopping list! So far, the following are going to be fitted shortly after delivery:

- H&R Sport Springs
- BMW Performance Exhaust
- JB4
- AFE Intake
- BMW Performance Steering Wheel
- Matt Black Grills

Afterwhich I need to start looking into some forged 19's and either transfering over my current LSD, or getting a new one (presuming that I'll have to do the later).

The car is a modern line and has the cream dash / steering wheel (but black column plastics!!) it looks horrid, but for what I paid for the car, I dont care.. the steering wheel will fix the majority of the cosmetics, the rest I'll just have to live with.

Interested in people's thoughts on the BMW Performance BBK.. seems to be mixed feedback, and that its mainly a cosmetic upgrade, has anyone retrofitted these in AU? Also wondering if anyone has retrofitted a reversing camera as yet (the one thing that this car REALLY needed, but didnt have!).

Only thing that is a real bummer is the lack of HUD, all the demo's I drove had it, but again, musn't complain!

Now... who wants to buy my E90 335i?