10-14-2015, 06:38 PM   #5
-BEASTMW-
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2011 E90 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScottSinger View Post
That's a lot of back-story.

Without either a garage, reserved underground parking or a private driveway - I certainly would not ( excluding your wifes car ) go the two car route.
Keep the Honda but be cautious and fiscally responsible with any upgrades.

It's normal to itch for new things, finding faults with your present toy and imagining the virtues of a new toy is how are brains are wired. Your 31 and start now accumulating cash for a toy because in the future a better toy will become available and it will truly be the thing you waited a lifetime for and you'll have the cash to buy it.
Yeah, sorry for the long post. I wanted to give a proper background because people's answers will be very different if they're just thinking about their own situation rather than mine.

The problem is I can't keep the Honda as my only car for much more than a year - I'll need a more family-friendly car in the next 1-2yrs. I am intending to hold out with just the S2k as long as I can, as it's cheap to run and doesn't depreciate. Meanwhile my M5 proceeds grow in investments and E90 M3s (and other cars) depreciate.
Appreciate 0