View Single Post
      12-15-2014, 04:32 PM   #238
Samurai of 2day
Major
Rep
Drives: '22 X6M/'21 S1Krr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billup View Post
That's the thing. I have. There's so much repetition because there is literally only so many ways I can say things that are true, without over or under exaggerating. I get tired of just listening to ways of how things should be, instead of mutual acceptance. I've accepted her as she was for 4.5 years of being a twat, but that's because I have thick skin, and I like some attitude.

She hates when I ignore her "Goodbye William! See ya! It's your world, so as long as your happy!", but I like it. I take a step back, breathe, and I know she is all hyped up.

I soak that shit up. It's like she doesn't like me, but she still wants it bad.

I should write a book about all of this really.
I know how it goes. Like I said, sounds like most women seem to follow this EXACT same thinking pattern, no matter the cultural, financial, religeous or geographical differences.

I don't revel in the attitude anymore like you seem to still enjoy it. It was cute when I was a kid, but I don't tolerate the back and forth as much as I used to. Nowadays, I am quick to turn my back on a potential girlfriend when I notice certain similarites to prior relationships.

Whomever my next SO will be, she will have to be quite unique for me to put up with the standard habits of most women. Until then, I will continue to play around and also get a lock for my fridge.

Disclaimer: I am fully aware that I am far from perfect, and I still have much to learn, so my next SO would have to put up with my nonsense as well.

Have fun with it while you can, Billup. I'm sure that you will be just fine whether you decide to leave her alone, or you guys get married in the future.