View Single Post
      12-03-2021, 07:41 PM   #144
cltx5
Enlisted Member
United_States
Rep
Drives: TBD BMW X5

I had a couple ordering questions. I am planning on ordering an X5 Arctic Grey with M-Sport, Extended Shadowline, the 22" non-RF and spare, coffee or cognac vernasca interior with the anthracite wood.

Can I skip the Premium Package that comes with Remote Start and then buy Remote Start through BMW connected app for $300 later and it will work on both my key fob and my iPhone app?

Or, do I need to have bought the Premium Package and it can't be bought/enabled later? (trying to save some money and don't really need gesture controls, heads up display for $1250)

Also, is the Driving Assistance Professional Package worth it? I wanted Adaptive Cruise Control, etc. but it's not just the $1700 package but a $3350 addition b/c it requires Premium Package AND the 4-zone automatic climate control - doesn't look like you can buy separately. Without it, I still have Active Driving Assistant standard.

I was planning on the Parking Package for $800 b/c it included drive recorder and the 360 camera view, but is it true right now the backup assistant is deleted?

Are the ventilated/heated seats with massage worth it? Any other options/packages that are a must or a skip? I'm reading through this thread and site but new to all this!
Appreciate 0