Rep
Drives: It has 4 wheels!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nuckle View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by AreWeThereYet? View Post
Quote:
PRPO halted, may be about to blast off again.
It popped really quick and dropped again.

I'm glad I placed a see limit order just half hour before this happened and I was able to make a nice profit.

I'll wait for another nice dip and buy into it and hopefully go for another ride again?!
I think it will continue to bounce up and down. Their antibody test looks promising. If it can end up on amazon I can see PRPO hitting $20-$30. I sold half of mine last week on the huge spike. I am holding what I have until a min of $10.
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by AreWeThereYet? View Post
Quote:
PRPO halted, may be about to blast off again.
It popped really quick and dropped again.

I'm glad I placed a see limit order just half hour before this happened and I was able to make a nice profit.

I'll wait for another nice dip and buy into it and hopefully go for another ride again?!
I think it will continue to bounce up and down. Their antibody test looks promising. If it can end up on amazon I can see PRPO hitting $20-$30. I sold half of mine last week on the huge spike. I am holding what I have until a min of $10.
Good luck and I hope you're right and make lots of $$$$!!!

I'll just day trade it with the peaks and valleys this has ....... not for the feint of heart but it has pretty decent swings up and down so I'll take advantages of those swings for now.
Appreciate 2