Quote:
Originally Posted by floridaorange View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nuckle View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by vreihen16 View Post
XSPA is moving again. I could jump out now and be a few pennies ahead of my purchase price, but I'm rolling the dice on a potential announcement of another test site at Newark Airport (EWR) in the next few days.....
Quote:
XSPA is moving again. I could jump out now and be a few pennies ahead of my purchase price, but I'm rolling the dice on a potential announcement of another test site at Newark Airport (EWR) in the next few days.....
Jump
Out!
Why?
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Jump
Out!
Why?
Because I just don't see this being a highly profitable stock.... and I was an investor for a good while...
Gotcha and appreciate your response. I still have hope that it will so I guess we will see. I hope I am right since you no longer have skin in the XSPA game unless you are shorting it.
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Jump
Out!
Why?
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Jump
Out!
Why?
Because I just don't see this being a highly profitable stock.... and I was an investor for a good while...
Gotcha and appreciate your response. I still have hope that it will so I guess we will see. I hope I am right since you no longer have skin in the XSPA game unless you are shorting it.
No nothing like that - I've not even invested that long but it turns out I'm decent at picking winners. Definitely wish you the best of luck... I think the ceo made a smart move - and one day it could be a great stock if willing to hold for years.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrussGott View Post
Sounds pizzagatey.
Appreciate 0