View Single Post
      08-06-2020, 03:49 PM   #2552
thebmw
Post Advisor
Rep
Drives: More Manuals than Automatics

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jordan's World View Post
Absolutely! If they were somewhat of a financially healthy company going into this, it would be valued much higher as they have something to fall back on. However, when this much "hope" is on the line for a company in such distress and in one of most affected industries, I trust no one.

I'm not saying it's some big scheme or something (they are clearly trying to make something happen), I just don't see significant long-term value here anymore. I did at one point, but my perspective has changed.
Well, they are basically a startup at this point. Only a small amount of their valuation is the old spa business that everyone has written off until Covid is done. Vaccine companies who have no chance at being the first or even approved are worth 500M to well over a billion. So XSPA at 250M is not much if they can actually pull testing off. It is either boom or bust with XSPA. I'm banking on their leadership, connections, and the fact they haven't pumped the stock with a bunch of PRs (or maybe they literally have nothing to PR, which in that case, that is bad)!
Appreciate 0