View Single Post
      02-07-2020, 11:43 PM   #15
Germanauto
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: Alfa Romeo Giulia, Rosso

I've had Facebook since high school, people (at least my age) don't seem to use it much anymore. They've migrated to Instagram. My Facebook "friends" don't post at all. I still log into Fb daily to check up on sports and automotive pages in my feed. The memes after a big game are really entertaining. The messenger app is a great way to keep up with friends informally, and there are local car pages which keep me in the loop for events I otherwise wouldn't have known about. There's a big Porsche event tomorrow morning I'll be going to thanks to Facebook.

Now I resisted Instagram a lot, for years actually. I'd saw a lot of attention whoring and self-promotion that turned me off. However I finally gave in recently and made one and I'm glad I did it. It really just comes down to how you use the platform! I don't follow people who are annoying or self-promoting, nor do I do this myself.

So it's the same thing with Facebook. Delete (or "unfollow") people you don't give a shit about and/or who annoy you and use it for the stuff you enjoy.
Appreciate 3
M_Six16535.00
tigermack466.00