BMW2006
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2007 335i Montego Coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1trip5 View Post
received. you rock.

it's got crazy turbo lag at low rpm. not sure if it can help me win cote d'azur.
If you are talking B-spec with the 7 I had to tune it a little bit to get the win.

I pulled this information from this thread...

http://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=139467

"
Max Down force

Initial Torque: 30
Acceleration Sensitivity: 55
Braking Sensitivity: 40 "

Also I set the max speed of the transmission to 155 and the mid stage turbo only since it's such a contained course. I had to run the race 3-4 times before winning even with this set up (after tuning it I started coming in 2nd, 3rd etc, instead of 10th) I think I ran it about 10 times total, it was driving me crazy since my stupid b-spec driver (even at lvl 23) would get stuck in the chicane constantly and lose 2-6 places at a time. The biggest problem is the lack of passing areas for your "bob" driver, once you get ahead he tears it up.

Granted that the Jag that was kicking my ass may have started behind me before I finally won and this tune might not have had anything to do with it. But this is what I was using when I finally did get the gold, I hope this helps you as much as it helped me so we can both get on to better races 8)

-bmw2006
Appreciate 0