shoei
Banned
Rep
Drives: MW Vespa w/pink racing stripes

Quote:
Originally Posted by MKSixer
Quote:
Originally Posted by shoei View Post
Whoa... What do you mean, "ethically"??! Drug dealers and other unscrupulous individuals are people too... Don't discriminate, there are valuable lessons for verbiage to learn from them as well... How much weight is needed to move to make it worthwhile in paying off border patrol of other law enforcement... Which weapon is more efficient present day due to bullet shortages/cost of said ammo... What happens if you drop the soap in the prison showers... Lots of stuff to be learned here...
My apologies for ignoring this vibrant and important part of our economy. The ingenuity, resourcefulness, and sheer tenacity of those engaged in providing a highly demanded, bespoke, product in an environment of extreme regulation and negative public perception is nothing short of startling.

The global distribution networks involved in this enterprise are also a model worthy of further study. In most cases, the transportation network must overcome regulatory hurdles, natural barriers, and hostile competitors. Additionally, theft and diversion of the product from its intended markets can be a major factor which can have a negative impact on the bottom line.

The security networks and vetting process that these organizations employ are also a model worthy of additional study. In the realms of personal physical security, production facility security, transportation security and human capital management they are unparalleled.

With a well defined human resources pathway with almost no legacy retirement plans to manage, efficient production facilities and flexible logistics management, these organizations are on the cutting edge of efficient management and profitability which all should strive to emulate.

I apologize for missing this sector. Thank for the correction.
You are forgiven... This time... They brought back (not that it ever was a thing outside of hollywood movies) cement boots in NYC recently, I would hate for verbiage to inherit your m6 and i8 so soon...

It really is a model of efficiency though... Their HR is far for efficient... There's no right to hire, there is no annual reviews, you get out of line you uhmm, get terminated, lol...

Sure they they don't have 401K programs or medical, but they don't take out much in terms of taxes... Work from home, choose your hours, can move up quickly with tenacity, elbow grease and an unfortunate demise of the person above you...

And they're an international thing... Not just mom and pop rug company... I feel like verbiage might not be looking at all options here...
Appreciate 4