05-10-2016, 09:35 AM   #19338
Verbiage
Dismembered Member
Jamaica
Rep
Drives: F80 ZCP 6MT, R55 Clubman S 6MT

Quote:
Originally Posted by shoei View Post
You are forgiven... This time... They brought back (not that it ever was a thing outside of hollywood movies) cement boots in NYC recently, I would hate for verbiage to inherit your m6 and i8 so soon...

It really is a model of efficiency though... Their HR is far for efficient... There's no right to hire, there is no annual reviews, you get out of line you uhmm, get terminated, lol...

Sure they they don't have 401K programs or medical, but they don't take out much in terms of taxes... Work from home, choose your hours, can move up quickly with tenacity, elbow grease and an unfortunate demise of the person above you...

And they're an international thing... Not just mom and pop rug company... I feel like verbiage might not be looking at all options here...
Troll level = master.

I laughed really hard at this. This is another awesome way to look at this entire situation, conversely. Surprisingly, I've also had a lot of things put into perspective from these last couple posts concerning the un-legitimized means of street capitalism.

My delivery experience and beach photoshoot here.
Appreciate 1