View Single Post
      10-10-2018, 09:28 AM   #12
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: Meat Suit

Quote:
Originally Posted by usshelena725 View Post
1) Jeans are jeans. A $300 pair of jeans isn't of any higher quality than something at Old Navy or Target.

2) I understand value for money, I only wear Oakley sunglasses because the quality is vastly superior to cheap sunglasses and I wear them anytime I am outside or in the car. Worthy investment, jeans not so much. No variance in quality, at least not in a significant amount.

3) A pair of Wranglers will last just as long as a pair of $300 jeans. I get rid of mine every 5 years or so, simply because the styles change and it's just nice to have some fresh clothes on occasion, not because they wear out.

4) Trust me, as a man, no one should notice your clothes beyond "he looks nice". Above that, you have gone too far.

5) Don't care what other girls think as I am happily married and my wife approves of my jeans selection 100%.
I can appreciate what you are saying here, but I also think you may be going too far in the direction of thinking that I'm all kinds of extra. Not the case, just shopping around for jeans, that's about it.
Appreciate 0