12-13-2020, 05:31 PM   #17
racerbruce
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 21 X3 & 13 335is E93

Well said -

Quote:
Originally Posted by SenorFunkyPants View Post
Hamilton is a very smart guy...he knows perfectly well that trying to use his significant influence on matters such as BLM, climate change etc will draw a significant amount of flak.
Yet he does it anyway because he believes in the causes.
Its a brave person who puts his head up above the parapet and takes a stand knowing he will get no small amount of hate for it.

Myself I admire him for it..but then I think the causes he supports are worthy....maybe that makes some difference.

In any case...Sports cannot expect to exist in a bubble impervious to all the crap going on around them.
Well said Senor -
If we really knew the hatred that has been cast upon HAM, we would have a different view.

HAM is clearly approaching these causes in honesty, sincerety, respect and purpose.

At one point in my career, I lived and worked in an area for four years where non-locals were not welcomed (this is an understatement). It was the first time in my life that I was the one being discriminated against....until you see this and feel this, and you are living in the community, you just don't understand....that respect and the voice of all others matters.

Last edited by racerbruce; 12-16-2020 at 04:13 PM..
Appreciate 3
MKSixer34184.50
wdb4732.00