Lieutenant
Australia
Rep
Drives: 2017 X5 & 2020 X5

Garage List
  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by ifr View Post
I wouldn't do that - it will change multiple codes in SAS, HU and BDC, not just LCA, and they might not have the hardware for some of those changes, or desire the changes.

If you want to VO Code, check if they have 8TR or similar in the FA. Remove it and then VO Code. Alternatively, just FDL code it.
Yeah thanks for the heads up I was aware of that risk there may be some hardware changes between the MY19 & MY20 models.
I am in contact with some other G05 owners here in Australia that have successfully FDL coded Lane Change Assist, aSLA & Assisted Driving View that have a build level date that predates mine I will compare their build level dates with the car in question and do a FA comparison using Tokenmaster's Tool (wish it still worked for NCD files)

BTW All Aus/NZ spec G05's have come standard since day 1 with Driver Assist Pro (just another way to charge the customer even more for something that has limited functionality ie no traffic jam or aSLA) I will give you feed back once I have done a scan and saved the FA & SVT tree before I attempt to either VO or FDL code the extras the owner wants

The owner has just given me his VIN# and I have checked his specs on Mdecoder.com and yes it does have 8TR (decoding additional functions) listed in his FA but not in mine what are these functions that have been disabled?

Last edited by Bambazonke; 02-24-2021 at 12:51 AM..
Appreciate 0