07-07-2011, 10:38 AM   #4
Jacky328
Lieutenant
Hong Kong
Rep
Drives: 535 F10

Quote:
Originally Posted by ICIC View Post
Anybody experience gas pedal shaking when hold? Seems this happened to me more and more from time to time. When I driving between 30-80km/h, holding the gas pedal about 1/3, it shaking sometimes. If it's not shake, sometimes I hear and feel squeeze noise between my shoe and gas pedal?
When to BMW yesterday, the SA tried to hold the gas pedal for awhile at park. can't feel anything.....
Why not have that SA try at what your shaking point(30-80k/h 1/3 throttle opened)?
Squeeze, if any, obvious came from the connector (it must have a pofessional name, but I dunno) which connect the pedal and floor.
I think F10 is drive by wire, ie it's not mechanically direct the pedal to the gas supply, but only electrically control the gas pump. So I guessed the squeeze came from those mechanical parts.
(Just my limited knowledge, correct me if there was any wrong)

Last edited by Jacky328; 07-07-2011 at 06:33 PM..
Appreciate 0