07-10-2011, 12:00 PM   #12
grimlock
Colonel
Rep
Drives: F10 N52B30@255PS

Quote:
Originally Posted by ICIC View Post
Yes, correct.

Remembered I went to TW service ctr few weeks ago, since I put too much coins in the ashtray, there're 2 coins stuck in the gap on left side. Thus, the ashtray lid cannot open. Tried 2-3 mins can't get the coins out, then give up. Drive by Tsuen Wan side and thought that they should be able to take the coins out easily. Went it there and discuss with a SA, he came to my car with a mechanic, tried for 2-3 mins and try to pull it out hard, not success either. Then they try to blame me, this should only use for ashtray, not for coins use. But my car just 2 months old, still under warranty. They will fix it for free THIS TIME and tell me to arrange an appointment with them. I asked how they gonna take this out? They said have to take out pretty much the whole center console in order to take out the small ashtray. I said no way to take out the whole console... They replied, they did that before, that's the only choice. So I got his name card and say I will think and call back for appointment, if needed. After they went it, I tried again to take the coins out, since they have a very bright lighting in their parking area. I actually can see where the coin is. Then I used his name card to take the coins out. Very simple way, finished in 20 seconds. What the ...!!! I can't imagine I did this so easy, as I just give a try.

Of cause, I went back in and told them how I solved the problem that they can't think of (by just using his name card). He said that's amazing and thanks for my words, so they can't take the whole console out next time...

Crazy...
I heard this story b4 somewhere .. they actually provide the tools for you to solve it yourself.. couldn't done it without him!

If you have a lot of time or patience, you can dance with them, if not just take your car and have to accept it .. the difference between being car owner and servicer i guess.

So tiring trying to make friends with them, do we need wine&dine them or take them to movies or give them tickets to concert?
Appreciate 0