Thread: BavAuto Springs
View Single Post
      03-20-2009, 02:17 PM   #1
nickpapa
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: Z4 3.0

BavAuto Springs

was wondering if anyone has these springs.

i put them on last weekend with a set of koni adjustables and was expecting a drop similar to the eibachs (1.25").

I'm not sure if it is because I have my winter setup on right now (17") or what but it just seems like it did not lower the car that much. I had the standard suspension and it is a noticeable difference but when i see pics of cars with just the plain sport package, i feel like their cars look lower than mine? and the eibachs looks even lower than that i.e. mister_roger.

just trying to see if anyone else has these springs and was thrown off by the amount it lowered the car. bavauto says to wait 3-4 weeks and they should settle another .5" at the most but i never heard of springs taking that long to settle especially if the car is daily driven.

ill try to post some pics up and see if everyone agrees or im just going crazy. i have a set of 19" CSL's i'd like to put on but i dont want it to look like a 4x4

Finally got some pics. I know I'm on a hill but it looks identical when on flat land. Normal?

Last edited by nickpapa; 03-24-2009 at 06:40 PM..
Appreciate 0