View Single Post
      05-17-2020, 11:45 AM   #75
Ninefourteener
Major
Rep
Drives: 2020 X5 M50i, 2020 Alfa 4C

Soooo..... TODAY..... literally (May 17th, 2020).... All of a sudden, all sorts of new apps show up on my Idrive. I didn't ask for anything, didn't log in to anything.... just "poof".... it all showed up. I EVEN ACTIVATED THE CRASH CAMERA APP (or whatever ot is called - when the camera starts recording auromatically 20 seconds before an accident). Its working now!

I've tried logging into my connected account numerous times in the past, and it wouldn't let me.

I've got the weather app, the traffic app, lots of other things I haven't even explored yet. I tried to log in to connected while I was sitting in my car... and it rejected again.

But.... then I went inside, saw that I had an email prompting me to log in..... so I did. Poof, the car is there. I can save favorites to my gps, send destinations from my phone, honk horn, locate vehicle, and even view my vehicles surroundings remotely.

Which is weird.... check out this picture. The surroundings are CORRECT. However, my car isn't a base model X5... nor is it silver... lol. Whatever.... I'll take it.

I have NO IDEA what happened..... but it happened. Crazy stoked about this. Now I just need to learn how to use it all.

BTW.... Alpine white American Spec 2020 BMW X5M50, located in Belgium
Attached Images

Appreciate 1
A6bullet337.00