Rep
Drives: 2021 X5

Garage List
2021 BMW X5  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spencer518 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by SmartSaves View Post
As per the article below Urban Cruise Control with Traffic Light Assistant supposedly be software updatable for many models built as of 07/2020 and already included for X5/6/7 built as of 08/2020:

https://www.press.bmwgroup.com/globa...EN?language=en
Where the article lists all the models, it also says "in Germany". Sounds like this is going to be country specific.
In combination with the optional Driving Assistant Professional and the optional BMW Head-Up Display, the BMW 3 Series, BMW 4 Series and BMW 5 Series Series, the BMW 6 Series Gran Turismo, the BMW 7 Series and 8 Series as well as the BMW iX3, BMW X5, BMW X6, BMW X7, BMW M3, BMW M4, BMW M5, BMW M8, BMW X5 M and BMW X6 M [COLOR="RoyalBlue"]in Germany[/COLOR] the function of active speed control with Stop&Go now also a traffic light recognition available.
Good eye, I also noticed that. Well, even if they introduce in Germany it is still a good start IMO. I'll appreciate their beta testing effort

I am actually waiting for them to rollout the MY BMW app worldwide.

My X5 was already built on week 46 with code 155, awaiting for delivery. I doubt it'll have iSTEP 11/2020, will report back if I notice anything interesting.