Rep
Drives: ‘20 X5/M50i (ordered); &

Garage List
2014 BMW / 650  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by floridaman100 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChickinX5 View Post
I looked at your deal. USAA 2000 + Finance 2000 combination, I am not sure about that. I would say it is going to be tough to get both + 9 to 10% discount.
Both of these rebates are in fact stackable. USAA 2000 back only doesn't apply if I finance with BMW and I am not doing that. The $2000 rebate from BMW is applicable for a cash deal and doesn't exclude USAA. The dealer which is BMW of Sarasota has stated they figured the $2000 into the actual discount and will not budge from that. I spoke with the sales manager which is who I have been dealing with since day 1 but yesterday his attitude was deplorable and he said take it or leave it. They also ordered this car. My trade is another question and I know they are on the high end of actual value. Tough decision but the way I was treated yesterday could be the last straw. This dealer isn't known for great customer service.
IMO, I would proceed with the purchase if it's the most financially attractive for you. You won't be dealing with the salesperson after you take delivery and theirs a good chance he'll be working someplace else in six months.
Appreciate 1
bluzbra269.00