02-26-2020, 03:59 PM   #1505
bluzbra
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: '21 M550i / '20 X5 40i

Quote:
Originally Posted by qscpkn View Post
thanks guys. My wife and I were debating on the glass control, she really wants it, so yes I will add this in then. window shades are indeed for my 4 year old. I will think about the executive, two things I don't think I need are skylounge and soft close doors, but bluzbra you are right it's probably worth the extra 2500 for the 5 extra features. How about laser light? is that very different than regular lights? also if I change my MSRP up now, I should still stick to the 10.5% off the new MSRP right? Would he say no and try to negotiate again?
I didn't realize at first you skipped Laser Lights as a standalone option! Yes, I would definitely recommend that. It changes the entire aesthetics of the headlights and the daytime running lights. For one, there is a blue reflector in the headlights that distinguishes it from the regular LED headlight system. Looks really nice even when the car is turned off (and it matches the M Sport brakes!). (I just looked at your original post and noticed you're missing M Sport brakes lol. I also would recommend those because IMO the regular brakes just don't have enough stopping power.) And secondly for the laser lights, the LED ring that lights up looks much better than the stock LED lights (stock is a small less than half-a-circle ring whereas laser lights give you a nice top-to-bottom ring). I can't articulate this very well, but if you just search for photos of G05 X5 with laser lights versus without, you'll see what I mean.

Changing MSRP shouldn't affect discount off MSRP percentage wise. They should still honor the same discount percentage.

Edit: See attached photo
Attached Images