View Single Post
      02-26-2020, 05:25 PM   #1506
qscpkn
Rep
Drives: BMW 330

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluzbra View Post
I didn't realize at first you skipped Laser Lights as a standalone option! Yes, I would definitely recommend that. It changes the entire aesthetics of the headlights and the daytime running lights. For one, there is a blue reflector in the headlights that distinguishes it from the regular LED headlight system. Looks really nice even when the car is turned off (and it matches the M Sport brakes!). (I just looked at your original post and noticed you're missing M Sport brakes lol. I also would recommend those because IMO the regular brakes just don't have enough stopping power.) And secondly for the laser lights, the LED ring that lights up looks much better than the stock LED lights (stock is a small less than half-a-circle ring whereas laser lights give you a nice top-to-bottom ring). I can't articulate this very well, but if you just search for photos of G05 X5 with laser lights versus without, you'll see what I mean.

Changing MSRP shouldn't affect discount off MSRP percentage wise. They should still honor the same discount percentage.

Edit: See attached photo
make sense. I like the enhanced lighting range and adaptive feature also, probably good for safety at night as well. I will check that. I think at this point maybe I should just select the executive package, since it would only be an extra 1350 for the cupholder, soft-close door, drive recorder and skylounge.
Appreciate 1
bluzbra269.00