United_States
Rep
Drives: ...

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by RVAGuy View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wtfitzvi View Post
Attached is an offer I was sent today. They came back a bit low on their trade. Also it's a demo with 4K miles on it. I think the discount should be more than what I was offered.

Wife wants to get out of the car due to us needing more room.
I'll make two assumptions:
-your wife wants to trade in the Land Rover for a bigger car and your looking at an X6. Are you aware an X5 is larger and less expensive?
-your familiar with all the options available and this specific car is your best available option. Are you aware you could order a new X6 with the exact options you want for the same if not less cost? Also, as car has more than 1000 miles, it is not eligible for for a BMW CC rebate.

5% discount on a demo doesn't struck me as "attractive" but I'm not aware of the specific market your in other than N.Y. Perhaps a recent N.Y. buyer can enlighten us.
She doesn't want an x5 because we already have a 2018 x5 Which is my daily driver. We thought the velar would of been enough room but having another baby it's too small for us.

I just started talking to dealers yesterday so I'm shopping everyone across the NY, NJ, PA, CT, MA.